Pick up your prescriptions on the same day each month.
Medication Synchronization (Med Sync) allows patients to pick up all of their ongoing prescription refills at the pharmacy on a single, convenient day each month. Med Sync eliminates the need to call in multiple prescription refills, all you the convenience of fewer trips to the pharmacy, and provides an opportunity to meet with your pharmacist on a monthly basis to discuss your medications.
How does it work?:
- Once enrolled pharmacy staff will review your ongoing monthly medications and develop a plan to align them so they can be picked up on a single day each month that is convenient for you.
- Someone from the pharmacy may call you to confirm your pick up date about a week prior and identify and necessary changes that should take place before your prescriptions are filled.
- Pharmacy staff may call you to confirm your pick up date about a week prior and identify any necessary changes that should take place before your prescriptions are filled.
- On your scheduled day, you pick up all of your prescriptions at the pharmacy. At that time, you can ask the pharmacist any questions that you have about your medications.
- The process repeats itself each month so that you can pick up all of your medications at once, and the pharmacist can identify potential issues to help you take your medication as prescribed.